Who we are:
We are a home grown business specializing in designing and building items from wood and laminates, including but not limited to furniture and cabinetry. The interest and experience in these areas started to grow when Randy decided to remodel his grandparent's farm house which was built in 1906 and is where we raised our three sons and still reside near Wausau, Wisconsin. Randy has been a cabinet maker by trade for many years now and our products are his design and he does most of our building. Our oldest son is also a cabinet maker and is frequently working in our shop along with his dad. Angie is an avid scrapbooker, cardmaker and dabbles in many other hobbies which co-exist in her craft room.
What inspired us:
The inspiration for our craft room furniture came from Angie and her Scrapmates, a group of nine women who have been "retreating" and scrapbooking together for many years. After sharing their storage issues with each other and Randy over time, we decided that we could make something better.
- Something made stronger to withhold the weight of supplies and would not need to be replaced after a year or two.
- Something you didn't have to spend hours assembling.
- Something that stands alone. No need to go shopping elsewhere for other furniture or shelves to work.
- Something that was completely finished. No staining, sealing, or painting needed.
- Something that would hold a stack of 12 X 12 papers, or the containers we use to store our paper and supplies in.
- Something to hold your cover sets and pages or to display your completed album.
- Something easy to clean and that would look great for many years to come.
When you look at our Packages Collection, you will notice that most of them have our Scrapmates names. Thank you to this fun group of women for sharing your ideas and your favorite pieces with all of us!